Our Sweet Daughter, Kinley Brianne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hello Baby!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Belly pic, Bedding and Baby Wiggles

Everyone has been asking for a belly pic so here it goes. I'll admit I have been avoiding the camera these days . Here's me and baby K at 21 weeks and 6 days (no make-up or hair, deal with it!) I may chicken out and delete the pics in favor of some more flattering images...


And from the front... The bellybutton is ready to pop!
In other news, I found our bedding on ebay for a steal!! We agreed on the Brooke bedding at Pottery Barn Kids. It retails for around $450 for the set, we got most of it for $185. I love ebay! It is fairly gender neutral, although I after baby K arrives we will need to add more gender specific touches. It is sooo adorable and all we have left to get are more crib sheets and the crib bumper. Below are a few pics:
Quilt


Crib Sheet
Pillow and bumper pattern


As I mentioned in a previous post, we have a super active kiddo! Baby K is always kicking around and doing somersaults. S/he is a little ninja! Last week Greg actually felt a few kicks, it was neat to be able to share that with him. Baby K loves to kick after all meals and drinks. I can eat and sit and watch as s/he kicks my belly. I'm loving this phase of pregnancy.
I'm off to have some Ben and Jerry's
Love,
The Katanicks

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see things are going well. Safe travels this month.
    -Rod H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Past the halfway mark. Can't wait to see you guys next week!!!!

    The Kallabat's

    ReplyDelete