Our Sweet Daughter, Kinley Brianne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hello Baby!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

Our trip to Texas

Kinley and I had a great time in Texas. Our trip was extended due to Greg's schedule which gave us extra time to spend with family and friends. Here are a few pictures to recap our trip.


Kinley with Mema


Chase on the field



Kinley partying with her Austin pals


Nina & D


Joseph


Hanging out in the Bluebonnets


Chasing birds with Caroline




Checking out her stash


Posing for Easter pics


Showing off her Easter eggs


Playing with mommy


Riding the carousel in Kemah


Hanging with aunt Kara & Izzy


Fun with mommy


Beautiful girl
All of the pics are here

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I love the one of you and Kinley! And her Easter photos are PRECIOUS!!! So excited that you're coming back to see us again soon!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I also love love love the one with Mema!

    ReplyDelete