Loves:
Sleeping (with or on mommy) - He is a great night sleeper (10:30 - 8am nurses 1X around 5:30am) Not a great napper but I'm not going to complain!
Eating ( weighs approx 14 lbs!) - still not a great nurser. He is pretty lazy at the breast and takes in a ton of air usually leading to gassy evenings :(
Smiling - this kid smiles at EVERYTHING! He is a natural charmer!
Cooing - He loves to talk and coo. He is very vocal.
Being held - If he is being held you can guarantee he is happy!
Bath Time - probably his most favorite thing ever. Bath time can cure anything. He is all smiles and coos and could sit in the tub for hours.
Tummy Time - he will tolerate tummy time for 10-15 minutes without fuss. He has great head control and enjoys looking around as long as someine is there interacting with him.
Being worn - He LOVES hanging out in the moby wrap or sling. Instant happiness :)
We have been having some issues with gas and fussiness at night. I thought it was due to his weak suck and poor latch. I think these are contributors but I also figured out that Kaleb has a dairy sensitivity. I cut cows milk out of my diet when he was 3 weeks old and it has gotten better. If I eat dairy (on purpose or by accident) Kaleb has tummy issues and fusses in the evening. He usually only fusses for 30min-1 hour but it is so painful and he passes gas/burps. Not worth eating dairy!!
Here is my handsom 2 month old:
So cute! Check out his thigh rolls!
Love the smiles!
His eyes are so blue! Remind me of my mema!
Gorgeous lashes too!
yay for tummy time!
Okay mom, i'm done!
Tired drooly boy!









He is totally a HANDSOME and such a happy little dude!! I love the pictures!!
ReplyDeleteGlad that you figured out the dairy issue and that his fussiness has gotten better.
Can't wait to see Miss K's birthday pictures too!
Love and miss you all!
XOXO Nina