Our Sweet Daughter, Kinley Brianne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hello Baby!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Are you showing?

This is by far the most frequently asked question. What's the answer? hmmm, let me think about it... If you look at me or are around me for 1 hour or more you will notice that I have more pimples, more hair (I need an eyebrow wax every week!), more of an appetite, more irritability, more frequent restroom breaks and definitely more nausea. So, yes pregnancy is definitely showing. However, looking at my midsection I would say no, not yet. It looks like I may have a little bloat but not enough for anyone but me (and my husband, of course) to notice.

I am thankful that my clothes still fit but I only give that another 4-6 weeks. woohoo, let the fun begin!!

My less than favorite PG symptoms to note... Lack of pooping. I know, TMI but I think this is the one I whine to Greg the most on. There is nothing like having a constant unfulfillable hunger and nature not taking it's course, bleh! Our kiddo is eating me out of house and home!

All in all I can usually laugh about most of the symptoms. It's the price you pay for building another human being. Boy I feel EMPOWERED!!

1 comment: