Our Sweet Daughter, Kinley Brianne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hello Baby!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

Catching up!

Whew, we've had a busy week!

I am happy to report that the move was successful! Tiring, but successful! We moved September 30 into another rental about 4 miles south of our previous rental. The house is good. 3 beds 2 baths and a backyard. It is on a much quieter street and is more functional than our previous home. I wish I could say we moved to our permanent home but hopefully that announcement will come sooner than later!! We are not planning on being in this house too long so we are only unpacking the necessities. Anyone who wants our new address can drop me an email.

In other news, 17 weeks and counting! Baby K is growing so fast! S/he is moving around like crazy. It is so neat to feel the moving, it's like a stomach growl, bubbly and rumbling. Odd description but I really cannot compare it to butterflies. The newest think baby K is doing is hanging out on one side of my stomach. There is a visible lump based on the side s/he is curled up on. If I press the lump it will usually move to the center of my stomach. I'm looking forward to being able to feel more movement as the weeks progress.

I have grown a visible bump. It just appeard over night! My pre-pregnancy shorts no longer fit! Greg is amazed by how much I am showing now, I think it is finally starting to feel real to him! I like the fact that I am becoming noticeably pregnant rather than just chubby! I'll get some belly pics out as soon as I find my camera!

I visited my newest cousin, baby Brody last Sunday. He is 3 weeks old and is an absolute doll! I got to hold him and cuddle with him for a couple of hours. It was just what I needed to get my maternal insticts brewing. It was so great to see Allen and Jill and meet Brody, hopefully next time I can hang out with big brother Chase!

Lots of love to everyone and I promise to get in the habit of posting more updates and pics!

~*~* love, Kristi, Greg, Kadey and baby K ~*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment