Our Sweet Daughter, Kinley Brianne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hello Baby!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Week 19 Appointment

Today we had our monthly midwife appointment. We rotate between 4 midwifes at the birthing center. This allows us to get to know each midwife a few times before delivery. Once I go into labor we will have the midwife on call.
Anyway, Lisa, our midwife for today is also pregnant. She is due at the end of January and is keeping the gender a surprise. In addition, she is from Cleveland, OH. What a small world! Greg and I enjoyed talking to her and swapping Cleveland stories. I really love all the midwifes at AABC, they are so informative and down to earth.

Baby K is measuring right on target for 19 weeks. S/he is almost in line with my belly button and has a strong heartbeat measuring 15o bpm. I am right on as far as weight gain, had a great blood pressure reading and overall am feeling great. Lucky for us we have a very active baby that I feel move almost every day.

We are almost halfway through this journey, wow time flies!!

All our love,

Kristi, Greg, Kadey & Baby K

1 comment:

  1. UNCLE NORMAN AND I ARE BACK FROM OUR THREE CONTINENT CRUISE. WE HAD A GREAT TRIP BUT HAVEN'T DOWNLOADED ANY OF THE PICTURES,YET. WE MISS BEING WITH YOU! BABY K'S PICTURES DO NOT DO JUSTICE TO HIM/HER. WE ARE WAITING FOR THAT SPECIAL BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT. WE WISH YOU HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND A NEW YEAR FULL OF WONDERMENT AND LOVE.
    AUNT GLORINE

    ReplyDelete