Our Sweet Daughter, Kinley Brianne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hello Baby!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 22, 2008

Back from Cozumel!

So, yes we got back last Tuesday but who's counting :)

In case anyone forgot, our babymoon was made possible by Greg's bicep injury on the first part of our honeymoon in Belize last year. Thankfully it has been almost 1 year since his bicep surgery and he is at 100%, yay!
Our babymoon to Cozumel was fantastic. Greg and I lounged around, read, talked, snorkeled, enjoyed some wonderful food and lived it up in our posh resort. Cozumel is a really nice place though I would not recommend a trip there to anyone who was not a certified scuba diver. The city is very touristy, but other than diving and snorkeling all there is to do is eat. This of course worked perfectly for a woman 7 months pregnant! We also checked out some ruins, drove around the island in our tiny orange car andspent some time laying out by the beach. It really was everything a babymoon should be! We both came back feeling relaxed and full!
Here are a few pics of the trip, belly included!


Greg and I enjoying lunch by the beach


Greg showing his best pregnant belly


Me trying to suck it in ;)


Greg hanging by the Iguana


Baby K and I checking out the ruins


Greg at the ruins


About to go snorkeling

View from above the belly


Dinner our last night

No comments:

Post a Comment