Our Sweet Daughter, Kinley Brianne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hello Baby!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009

Week 31 Appointment

We had our last monthly appointment with the midwife yesterday. Baby K is active with a heart rate at 160. I am measuring right on schedule and weight and BP are both great. The midwifes are very happy with my progress. We are entering the home stretch!! We now visit the birthing center every 2 weeks then beginning in February I go weekly... WOW! We could have this kiddo anytime in the next 6-9 weeks! I am hoping that I carry until 39-40 weeks and that the labor gods are kind ;)

Baby K is such a busy child. It is obvious that s/he is running out of room now. I feel each and every movement, kick, turn, somersault, hiccup, right hook, you name it! I have officially begun the pregnancy waddle, ahhh fun times. Trying not to waddle looks even sillier so I'm learning to deal with it. I also discovered that I can no longer see my feet. Pretty crazy stuff! No complaints though, this pregnancy has been so easy compared to the horror stories I hear! I am SO thankful!!
Greg and I will be working on the baby furniture this weekend, wish us luck! I'll post pics once we're done.
As promised, a 31 week belly pics!






Bye, bye belly button!

1 comment:

  1. Was this taken before/after dinner on Tuesday? The outfit looks mysteriously familiar. :)

    ReplyDelete