Our Sweet Daughter, Kinley Brianne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hello Baby!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

We're Back!

Hi everyone,

We are returning from our blogging hiatus, yay! I cannot promise that I will blog everyday but I will commit to one time per week :)

We have had a busy 3 1/2 months, Kinley has been to Detroit, Ohio, Ft. Lauderdale, Shiner, Houston and Galveston. She is quite the traveller! We've also had many house guests including Kinley's Savta, Gigi and Poppy, Uncle Ari & Aunt Michele, Aunt Kara, Uncle Kenan, Pawpaw and Grandmom.

She is growing so fast. As of June 22 she was 13 lbs and 14 oz, quite the chunker! She loves her baths and is a happy smiley little girl. She thinks mommy and daddy are hilarious and often cracks up laughing when we talk or sing silly songs to her. She likes to talk to us and will carry on a 5 minute conversation with no problems. She mostly says agoo and oooh, oooh, it is so cute!She recently found her hands and boy, they taste good! She loves watching Kadey and has started to grab for her.

I will be uploading some fun video in the next few weeks, enjoy. I also updated all of our pictures on shutterfly.

Looking forward to sharing the Kinley love!

Love,
The Katanicks

No comments:

Post a Comment