Our Sweet Daughter, Kinley Brianne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hello Baby!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

The newest Michiganders

Er, the title may take some getting used to... We have made it to Michigan! Sylvan Lake to be specific. The past few weeks have been a whirlwind of ups and downs. We survived the move, Greg and Kadey trekked across the country fairly unscathed, and Kinley and I finally left Houston for D-town. It's good to be done with moving for now.


Next on the agenda, house hunting! We are currently staying in the Littles' lake house 1 block from Sylvan Lake. It is a very adorable home and we are so thankful to have a flexible option while we search for our own home.


We have spent some time catching up with a few friends, taking walks to the park and enjoying the beauty of fall. I think Kinley and I brought a few nice warm days up from TX, our second day here the temps reached 72!!


Sometime between Texas and Michigan my PC crapped out. I now have a new and much faster PC but am still in the process of getting everything pulled over to my new PC. Hopefully I'll have some extra time next week to get more pics up.


For now, Kinley's 7 month Fall photos and our trip to the Franklin Cinder Mill.























































2 comments:

  1. It's so pretty!!!!

    But I still miss you & Kinley a lot. :(

    Can't wait to see you next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures!! I miss Fall! And of course you and Kinley. :( So excited to see you both next week!

    ReplyDelete