Quick catch-up, Kinley had a fun first Halloween in Ohio with Uncle Air, Aunt Michele and cousins Grant, Nathan and Zack. She was the Cutest pig EVER! See for yourself!
We returned from Ohio, repacked our bags, and headed to Austin for a week. It was so much fun to catch up with our old peeps. Kinley and I missed spending time with our playgroup. We spent most of the week at playdates. Pawpaw Aunt Kara and Uncle Kenan came up and visited us too. Mommy even got to get away for a few drinks with some great girlfriends. It was a fabulous week.
Since then we have been home in Michigan. I am happy to report that we are finally somewhat organized. The weather has been great and we are fitting in just fine.
Kinley celebrated her 8 month birthday this past Sunday, November 15. She was all smiles even though she has been feeling under the weather. She is feeling better today and should be fully recovered by the end of the week. I'll try to get another post up soon!
~The pictures look grainy, click on the pick to see the image in full size!~
>


I had a fabulous time too. We miss you down here. And Kinley is the most adorable pig I've ever seen!!! Love the costume!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear Little Miss K is feeling better.
XOXO
~N~