Our Sweet Daughter, Kinley Brianne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hello Baby!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 27, 2009

Yes, I lied...

Of course I have a wonderful reason for neglecting our loyal blog readers... Kinley and I ran off to Houston to meet this cutie patootey:















Yep, Kinley hs a new cousin. Katelynn Marie Kurtz was born on November 17. Kinley and I were lucky enough to get to stay with Kasey and Ashlee for a week to help them out with the trasition to parenthood. My definition of helping them out =  housekeeper/errand runner/latenight baby cuddler.  Do you know how hard it is to not be a complete baby hog?!?! Isn't she just precious?

In other news, the Katanick family FINALLY got a new car! Anyone that knows us knows that we have been cruising in my old Accord for a loooong while. Now that we are a family of 3 (plus a dog) and we live in a climate that produces snow, it is time for an upgrade. Introducing our new car:













ohhh, ahhh... Yep, I'm excited too. And the even better news, I did not have to beg Greg to buy it. I think it qualifies as my Anniversary/Christmas/Birthday for the next 5 years; or so he thinks ;)~

2 comments:

  1. Loves it!!!! Congratulations!!! And what a beautiful baby girl!!! Congrats again on being an Aunt!

    ~N~

    ReplyDelete