I have a wonderful husband who loves me, stands beside me, encourages me and supports me unconditionally. He is wise and patient, he is cautious and eccentric. He is my best friend. I have been so frustrated lately with the move and my overwhelming desire to buy a house. I feel like we have no true "home" and it makes me sad. I'm learning to take things day by day. I trust my husband and know that he will provide for our family and we will have our own home very soon. I am thankful that he is a planner, that he manages our finances and works so that I can stay at home with Kinley. I am very lucky to have such a good man and I am thankful.
I am thankful for our daughter. She is everything I could ever have hoped for. I am thankful that she is thriving, happy and beautiful. I am overwhelmed with the love I feel for her, that no matter what time of day or night, her smile still melts my heart. I am thankful that god has given us this miracle, this blessing. I am thankful that she is healthy and happy, that I get to stay at home with her and see her every day. She is by far the most perfect thing that I have ever done and I am thankful for every moment I get to hug and kiss her. She gives me a purpose and I sometimes wonder how life mattered before her.
I am thankful for my wonderful support system of both family and friends. You each know who you are and I am happy that I have never heasitated to let each of you know how much you mean to me. Thank you for your continued love and support. Please know that although we may not speak daily or even weekly, your always on my mind and in my heart.
Here's a pic from Thanksgiving, only one man gets smiles like that from both of his gals...
Oh, yeah and I am thankful for our dog. She is sweet and cuddly and will always be our first baby!


No comments:
Post a Comment