Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone! We hope your day was filled with food, fun, love and laughter! I cannot believe the holiday season is upon us, where has this crazy year gone? I still have not even posted Kinley's 8 month picture. I'm trying to wrap my mind around her being 8 months old... :::sob::::
I digress, We had a fabulous Thanksgiving here in D-town. We had a wonderful dinner with the Lieberman family. It was so great! The Liebermans' have a very large immidiate family which includes 9 kids that range from 18 months - 12 years. It was so fun to watch all of the cousins play together. it brought back such happy memories from my childhood Thanksgivings. Kinley loved watching the kiddos play and was not hesitant to try to jump in on the action. Both the dinner and the company were fantastic. Thank you Lieberman family for you kidness and hospitality.
Rochelle, Kinley & Mommy
I digress, We had a fabulous Thanksgiving here in D-town. We had a wonderful dinner with the Lieberman family. It was so great! The Liebermans' have a very large immidiate family which includes 9 kids that range from 18 months - 12 years. It was so fun to watch all of the cousins play together. it brought back such happy memories from my childhood Thanksgivings. Kinley loved watching the kiddos play and was not hesitant to try to jump in on the action. Both the dinner and the company were fantastic. Thank you Lieberman family for you kidness and hospitality.
Rochelle, Kinley & Mommy
Most of the kiddos
Dave, Marla & Jillian


Sounds like a great Turkey Day! I miss you!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete