I finally got around to capturing a few happy shots of Kinley in her 11 month get-up. Now that she is on the move I have to figure out more creative ways to
restrain entertain her to get a few shots. Most of these 'entertainment' actions end up pissing her off. Alas, no more smiling sitting duck. Here are a few of the shots, I even caught one of the evil top tooth that finally popped through this week.

Okay mom, I'll pose for 1 picture...

Thanks for the camera!

I bet my pictures are better than yours!

Okay, I'm over this whole picture thing...
(notice her tongue, she is concentrating!)
Whaaaaat! How dare you stop me!

Please, no more tickles mom!!!
(see the tooth bud??)

I'll give you one more smile!
How adorable is she! Love the little hair bow on the top of her not-so-bald-anymore head. :) Luke = still jealous. We miss you!
ReplyDelete