We are only a few short weeks from Kinley's first birthday! I know every parent says the same thing but really, where the heck did a year go?!?! I'm putting together a few things in honor of her first year and it has been really hard to keep the tears from falling. My baby is turning one. She is so perfect, so amazing, and so big. I just want to stop time and rock her and cuddle her forever. I am so thankful that she is healthy and thriving but so sad that with each day that passes she becomes more and more independent. I can see her leaving home for college, I know it is so far away but it feels so close. I am so thankful for our sweet girl and the blessing she has been and will continue to be to Greg and me.
I have a friend that has been trying to have a baby for many years. She and her husband is the portrait of perfect parents. Both are loving, successful, they have a great marriage and just want to have a baby. I was hoping and praying that their most recent fertility method would be the answer to their prayers. Unfortunately, this was not the case. My heart is so full of sorrow for them. They deserve a baby; they deserve to feel that love. It just does not make sense. If you’re the praying kind, please pray for families struggling with infertility.
Birthday plans are in the works. Invitations, cakes, food, decorations... Yep we are going all out. Here's a preview of miss K's 1st birthday theme. Enjoy!
(I have not forgotten about Kinley's 11 month photo shoot, she’s having a rough week with her top teeth coming in. Anytime I pull out the camera I get the stink eye. Makes for a great pic but not when she is trying to eat the 11 month sticker ;) Anyway, 11 month pics coming soon!)
Yep, I made it myself in photoshop!!



I can't believe that all the babies from the baby boom of 2009 are about to be 1. Time flies! I hope the party goes smoothly and I can't wait to see pictures.
ReplyDeleteThe invite looks great!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe our babies are going to be one soon :(
Hey Girl,
ReplyDeleteWe missed seeing you all but I hope we can get together some time soon. I wish we could celebrate our babies' 1st birthdays together.
Love love the invites! They are too cute! You did a fabulous job!
Miss you!!
XOXO
~N~