Our beautiful, amazing baby girl is one today. I am in shock at how fast this year has gone by. I could never have imagined how wonderful her presence would make our life. She is a joy and a wonderful blessing that we are so thankful for. Happy birthday my sweet, sweet girl. We love you more than words can express.
We are headed to Kensigton park for some fun in the sun. I promise to post some pics of her 12 month shoot later :)
Happy birthday sweet Kinley, we love you!!


I absolutely, cannot believe that she is a year old today!!! Hope you guys have a wonderful day celebrating with your sweet little girl!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy 1st Birthday to our precious sweet Miss Kinley!! Hope she has a FABULOUS time at the park and can't wait to see the photos.
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Happy Birthday Miss K! We love you and can't wait to see you again. Have a fabulous birthday bash, eat cake until your tummy hurts, and show no mercy on wrapping paper. Take care of mommy and daddy.
ReplyDeleteThe Starr Family
Happy Birthday, Kinley!! I cannot believe how fast this year has gone by!!
ReplyDelete