Our Sweet Daughter, Kinley Brianne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hello Baby!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Kinley's Birthday Party

We celebrated Kiney's birthday this past Sunday, March 21. It was a beautiful (cold) day spent with good friends, good food and lots of laughs. I wish I could say I had great photos to document it but alas, I do not... However, I do have some sub-par photos that were snapped by someone while I ran around crazy trying to make sure everything/everyone was intertained (sorry to the person who took the photos).
Good news, our friend James snapped a few pics of Kinley enjoying her cake and promised to send them over to me.

Anyway, back to the party. We had about 15 adults and 12 kiddos. We entertained the kiddos with a small bounce house, ball pit, balloons and the park. Kinley loved playing with everyone and opening presents. She had a slight cold but you would have never known based on her attitude.  I made all of the decorations and her smash cake. It came down to the wire but I ended up getting it done just in time. Everything turned out great I just wish I would have had more time to finish the decorating and been able to take pictures.

I still cannot believe my baby is one!


Kinley's monthly photo banner


Cupcakes with personalized pics


Kinley's Smash Cake

Goody Bags



Kinley's Birthday Hat


Birthday Banner


The Birthday Girl


Playing in the bounce house


Being silly with mom & dad

1 comment: