Our Sweet Daughter, Kinley Brianne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hello Baby!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Surprise!!



Kinley is a going to be a BIG SISTER!!!!!

Baby #2 is due January 15, 2011

Greg and I had discussed trying for #2 later this year. We had plans of buying a home, moving, spending the summer on the lake with friends. We had not thought of the possibility of a surprise pregnancy. Funny how life sends you blessings when you least expect them :) We were excited and very surprised to find out (the day after mothers day!) that we would be having another sweet baby.

The surprise has still not worn off for me. I feel great despite a little exhaustion here and there. It is amazing how laid back I feel with pregnancy #2. I think this baby is going easy on me because it knows that I have to take care of miss K.

Anyway, no other details as of yet. We have selected a midwife here in MI, Goldie Parker, whom Greg and I both are excited to work with. We have our 1st appt July 1, I'll be about 13 weeks then. We'll be sure to keep everyone posted on baby K#2's progress.

Lots of love,

The Katanick Family

Kinley is 6 days shy of 15 months & I am 8 weeks 6 days pregnant

3 comments:

  1. Woo-Hoo!!! I heard (from the others) and was just waiting for you to announce!!

    Congrats to you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay yay yay!! So excited for all of you! Kinley is going to be a fabulous big sister!

    I can't wait to meet Baby #2!!!

    I'm glad that Baby #2 is taking it easy on you. I'm impressed you're going Team Green again!! I'm dying to find out if #2 is a boy or girl, how can you stand not finding out???!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Congrats to you and your family Kristi!

    ReplyDelete