Our Sweet Daughter, Kinley Brianne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hello Baby!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 9, 2010

Breaking out of the funk...

Let's face it. If you've talked to me in the past 2 months you could probably tell I've been in a funk. I though it would be therapeutic to hash it out on the blog. Well, I changed my mind. I don't want to relive the past few months, they are over and I'm moving on. All part of the ebb and flow of life.

Now that we have that out of the way lets talk about the good stuff that has been happening in the Katanick house.

  • Miss K is just as fun loving, adorable and stubborn as ever :) She is truly a joy and cracks Greg and I up each and every day!

  • I am successfully incubating an acrobat. Baby #2 is 18 weeks 3 days old and is due January 8 (a week earlier that I thought!)
I am getting back into posting pics so keep an eye out for some funny stories and pictures of miss K over the past few months. I may even throw in a belly pic if I'm feeling extra nice.

Lots of love,

Kristi

5 comments:

  1. bel.ly.pics! bel.ly.pics! bel.ly.pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for breaking out of the funk!! And ditto Tabs. I wanna see that beautiful belly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about the funk, but can't wait to see more updates and pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, that was supposed to read HUGS, but some weird html code ate it. :)

    ReplyDelete