After the realization that i took no pictures of either visit I made a vow to pick up my camera again. I am committing to taking pictures at least 3 times a week. This week we had our usual playdate with Kinley's older friends (they are all 1 year older than K), visited the farm at Kensigton, went on the boat with some friends and we visited the sprinkler park. Here are a few shots from the events:
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Sprinkler park, playdates, visits from family... We've been busy!
Kinley has been one busy girl lately. We had Uncle Ari visit a few weekends ago, we also enjoyed a visit from Grandma Jaye. In the time that they visited we ate lots of yummy meals, played, found a great Mexican restaurant and just enjoyed their visits. Of course I managed to bring my camera along and take NO pictures. Go figure.
After the realization that i took no pictures of either visit I made a vow to pick up my camera again. I am committing to taking pictures at least 3 times a week. This week we had our usual playdate with Kinley's older friends (they are all 1 year older than K), visited the farm at Kensigton, went on the boat with some friends and we visited the sprinkler park. Here are a few shots from the events:
After the realization that i took no pictures of either visit I made a vow to pick up my camera again. I am committing to taking pictures at least 3 times a week. This week we had our usual playdate with Kinley's older friends (they are all 1 year older than K), visited the farm at Kensigton, went on the boat with some friends and we visited the sprinkler park. Here are a few shots from the events:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment