I am happy to say goodbye to 2010. It was a good year but a very painful year as well. I am thankful for the magical moments watching Kinley grow, walk, learn and talk. She has gone from a cuddly baby to a rambunctios toddler. While I mourn the loss of my 'baby' I cannot help but look forward to all of the fun and exciting things that 2011 will bring for my sweet girl. She starts a new school Jan 4 and gymnastics and swimming at the end of January. She will be come a big sister sometime in the next week or so. Who knows what other excitement 2011 will bring, lord knows we will be ready for the ride!
Kinley's year in pics
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December
Today 12/31/10
Happy New Year, we have a lot to look forward to!
Look at how dark her hair has gotten!!! What a big girl!!
ReplyDeleteAw, I miss you guys! Kinley looks so grown up. Can't wait until Baby K2 arrives!
ReplyDelete