Our Sweet Daughter, Kinley Brianne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hello Baby!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Fall recap

We have officially moved to Arlington! It has been a crazy, hectic and exhausting month. I am very glad to say that there will be no more traveling for me until well after baby #2 arrives, YAY!!!

Kinley has done well with the move, we are trying to get her life back to 'normal' as quickly as possible. She likes the new house, enjoyed our Thanksgiving rip to Tx and hopefully I will be able to find her a pre-school VERY soon! For now we spend lots of time coloring, glueing, dancing and 'unpacking'. She is such a resilient kiddo, we are blessed!

I cannot believe that it is DECEMBER! November flew by. We had a lot of fun with our MI friends, had Ida in from Minnesota, moved to Va and traveled to Tx. All in a matter of weeks... Busy! I am rambling so I'll leave you with the real fun...Pictures!





Fun at the Franklin Cider Mill



Running at Long's Orchard


More pumpkins!


Finally, eye contact!


Dad with his caped crusaider's


Playing with dad!


Daddy Kisses


Feeding the Ducks


Her own pumpkin


Ida trying her first Cider Donut


Smiling with mommy (30 weeks)


Family pic


We miss you, Ida!


Fun in Franklin!
Picking out an ornament



Playing at the neighborhood pumkin patch

Kinley's first visit to Bronners


Family trip to Bronners in Frankenmuth, MI


Playing in Frankenmuth, MI



The Caradonna Family




No comments:

Post a Comment