As of next week baby K will be full term! I have a feeling that baby K will hang out until at least 40 weeks so I've got another month to carry around this little ninja. I use the term little very loosely, this kid feels huge and heavy! Sleeping has gotten more difficult which I'm sure is preparing me for many sleepless nights ahead. I generally can sleep for 3 hours or so, then I am up for the remainder of the night and back in bed around 5 or 6 am, exciting stuff! My belly is HUGE! I'm not sure how much more I can grow without exploding... Here is a pic as of today, excuse my lounge wear, I've been home cooking and cleaning all day ;)
In other news, our shower was WONDERFUL!! The food, the people, the gifts, all just amazing and overwhelming! We got so.much.stuff! I am so touched by everyones generosity. Thank you all for everything! A special thanks to my girlfriends who threw the chic soiree, it was beautiful! Below are some pics fom the festivities.
Greg and I had our professional maternity pic session with our wedding photographer, Dustin Meyer. The pics turned out great! I cannot wait for Dustin to come out and take newborn pics of baby K! To check out the maternity pics click here. (Note- there are a quite a few bare belly pics, in case anyone may feel uncomfortable)
Boy, lots of updates today! The nursery is about 90% completed!! I plan to have the nursery 'reveal' sometime next week so check back for updates! The good news is that we finally finished the nursery furniture. Now we are just putting the finishing touches on everything. YAY!!
For now I think that is it. Time is going by so fast! I plan to get lists out to keep everyone informed when I go into labor, etc... Now I'm off to try to sleep!
Love ya,
Kristi, GReg Baby K & Kadey


No comments:
Post a Comment