Here we are, less than 2 weeks until baby K's estimated due date, wow! Greg and I are as prepared and ready as we are going to be. The nursery is done, house is cleaned, laundry is done, I've got extra meals frozen, and now we wait...
I feel good, no changes or labor progress that I know of. I will have my first internal labor check at my 39 week appt on March 12. Baby K could come anytime now with no risks due to gestational age. This pregnancy has been a great experience, I can only hope labor is as good to me!!
We will keep everyone informed of progress via text message. I think I'll still be around on March 17 though I am hoping that baby K is ready to make an appearance sometime before my March 19 appointment!
Here's a belly pic from tonight. HUGE is all I can say but hey the kid weighs around 7 lbs ;)


Yippee....I'm so excited!!! I'm counting down the days until next Thursday!! :)
ReplyDeleteyou look so cute pregnant! hope the birth goes as smoothly & quickly as possible!
ReplyDeletechelsea
What a HOT Momma! :-)
ReplyDelete~NDK~