Our Sweet Daughter, Kinley Brianne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hello Baby!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

Our Sweet Daughter, Kinley Brianne Katanick














It's a GIRL! A beautiful baby girl!

Kinley Brianne Katanick made her appearance on Sunday March 15, 2009 at 10:10 am weighing in at 6lbs and 18 3/4 inches long. She is gorgeous and amazing and Greg and I are in LOVE with her! I'm including a few pics, birth story and other fun updates to come soon. For now i'm off to try to catch some Zzzz's.

Love,
Kristi, Greg, Kinley and Kadey





6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Can't wait to meet your precious baby girl and I want to hear all about her birth!

    So happy for you both!
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. You three look great! My love to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the arrival of your new little bundle of joy. Excellent pics! Let the journey begin and hopefully you both are able get some sleep along the way. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete