Our Sweet Daughter, Kinley Brianne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hello Baby!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Houston, we have PROGRESS!

I'll spare you the uhm, details but as of last light there has definitely been labor progress! I am thinking that Greg and I will be holding our little one before the weekend is done! Hopefully I'm not jumping the gun. wow, what a rhyme... Anyway, we are sooo excited! Greg has been AMAZING this past week, I think he has been nesting. Whatever it is I'm loving it, he is going to be such a wonderful father!

No other news to report at this time. We will keep everyone posted if there are any changes.

Lots of love,

The Katanicks

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I can't wait to meet her/him!!!

    I hope you're feeling great and please please please let me know how I can help!

    Love ya!
    ~NDK~

    ReplyDelete