Please excuse my pics, I am large, the room is small so there is not much space to get good pics.
The large Ethan Allen dresser was purchased at a consignment shop for $150, we stripped it and refinished it Antique White and replaced the drawer pulls. It is long and wide and will double as our changing table for now. The odd shaped object on top is a diaper cake from my shower, I will be replacing the diaper cake with a basket for the changing supplies I just have not found one I like yet...
The Pottery Barn Kids bassinet was a gift from Greg's dad and stepmom. I hope to hand it down to our kids to use for their children. It is sooo pretty!
The Green dresser was a local craigslist find. We painted it green and replaced the drawer pulls, it is adorable! The other odd shaped item is an eco friendly diaper cake from my shower, I will replace that with a lamp.
The crib is from Usa Baby and the bedding is Pottery Barn Kids, Brooke (though I bought it off of ebay for less than $200 for everything) If baby K is a boy we will replace the crib skirt (tulle) and I will probably change the sheeting to a solid sheet.
The glider is something that Greg's brother, Ari gave us years ago and is in perfect condition so even though it does not match it will stay.
Ahhh, the closet. So I have done a wonderful job making it look like I have not shopped like a crazy woman for our kiddo. If you'll notice, the left side is boy clothes and the right side is girl clothes. So instead of waiting to see whether baby K is a he or she I went ahead and got a little of both... I'll unpack the rest of the clothes once he or she arrives (their are quite a few boxes in the other closet)
and finally, one of my proudest possession's, our cloth diaper stash. For all you naysayers who think cloth diapering is old school, you are sadly mistaken! I'll post more after I have relevant experience.
The only thing missing are the 12 prefolds, other than that we are set until our kiddo hits 15 lbs.
Hope you enjoyed our tour!
Love,
Kristi, Greg Kadey & Baby K


It looks great!!!
ReplyDeleteOooh, what kind of diapers do you have in there? Do share.
ReplyDeleteLove all the lanterns over the crib. I want to do the same thing in our nursery.
fabulous!!! looks great, all you need now is a baby to put in there! i cant wait!!!
ReplyDeleteHello Katanick's! Greeting from the Guanco's in Shanghai!!! WOW, everything looks great and looks like mommy and baby are both doing well, but how is dad to be?? We wish a safe and speedy birth :-) Keep us posted on the newest member of the Katanick clan. Lost of love, Andre, Amanda and Archer
ReplyDeleteIt looks fabulous! I can't wait to see it in person and meet the sweet little bundle who will be sleeping in that crib! :-)
ReplyDelete~NDK~