Our Sweet Daughter, Kinley Brianne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hello Baby!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. We just got in from San Diego. It was a short and sweet trip but I could move there tomorrow!

2. Kinley looooved the beach! (this is one of about 250 beach pics!)














3. Went to the Birch Aquarium, Kinley liked the waterfall in front the best!




















4. We are moving on Friday... FRIDAY!!! I still have so much to do but no motivation to do it.


5. I think I am in denial about the move. On one hand I am happy to start a new chapter of our lives, on the other I am mourning the end of this chapter. I hate not knowing what the right decision is.


6. Did I mention I have a TON to do?!?!?


7. We got our photos from Libby, they are too cute! http://www.libbyannphotography.com/index2.php#/proofing/ password - katanick


8. Kinley is all over the place! She is not crawling but will lunge and grab for everything.f course everything she touches requires a taste test!


9. Where did September go? My baby will be 6 1/2 months old tomorrow! Slow down father time!

10. My happy girl packing to come back home today.


2 comments: