Our Sweet Daughter, Kinley Brianne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hello Baby!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Going to the Big D

...and don't mean Dallas!

As most of our (3) readers know, we are moving to Detroit October 3 :(
We are all very sad about this move, but know that it is the best thing for our family at this time. It will be great to be close to so may friends and family members but I am still feeling sad...

Austin holds a very special place in our hearts. It is the city that Greg and I pledged our love in front of our friends and family, it is the place we adopted our extra special puppy dog and most importantly it is the place that our beautiful baby girl was born.

I am so thankful to have had the time here to appreciate the beauty of this city, its weather and its people. Kinley and I are going to miss our mommy lunches, groups and get together with our friends. I am so sad to be leaving such a wonderful network of mommies (and all of your beautiful babies)!!

We had our Farewell to Austin family portraits this morning with Libby. She was able to capture some beautiful pictures of our family and our baby girl at the TX state capitol building. You can see the sneak peek on Libby's blog. It was a great way to end our era here in Austin (for now!)

Lots of love to all of our Austin peeps!! We'll be BACK!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures and such a great way to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not leaving. I won't allow it.

    (love the pics, though!)

    ReplyDelete