Our Sweet Daughter, Kinley Brianne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hello Baby!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

13 Weeks 2 Days: The end of the 1st Tri is near!

I cannot believe I have been pregnant for 13 weeks 2 days! I am so ready to move into the second trimester! I have felt sooo much better lately. I cannot remember the last time I had nausea, my energy levels are back to normal and my appetite has returned. This pregnancy thing may be more enjoyable after all!

Greg and I have been keeping busy packing for our move at the end of the month. We are relocating about 4.5 miles from our current location. With baby K coming we figured we should move into a cheaper place. Luckily we happened to visit an old friend of Greg's who was looking to rent her place and voila, we got our new place! We are getting more serious about finding a home to purchase but with the current economic issues we decided to wait until January 2009.

In other news, we I have been doing some shopping in preparation for our little bundle of joy. I visited Le Garage Sale here in Austin on Saturday and found some great deals! I picked up some bibs, burp cloths, onesies and a baby sling. Thankfully we will not be finding out the sex of baby K which will save a lot of money! It's just too difficult to shop for clothes when your not sure of the sex, lucky for Greg! I had to try the sling out so Kadey girl agreed to be my sling model, she fit perfectly!

I did manage to pick-up a few outfits for the Kallabat family's new addition, baby Joey. Congrats Joe and Linda on your handsome baby boy!


I have my next midwife appointment on Monday September 15. We are looking forward to hearing the heartbeat again! Hopefully this time we can get a good picture of baby K to share with everyone! I will leave you with a few belly pics. I am starting to get a pudge in my lower abdomen, this baby will be poppin' in no time!




1 comment:

  1. Dude you might be showing more than me!! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete