Our Sweet Daughter, Kinley Brianne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hello Baby!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Dad is Safe and Sound!

I have wonderful news to report!! At 6am I received a very staticy cell phone call from my dad, he is okay! He rode out the storm in our beachhouse and actually lived to tell about it. We are so thankful!


The bad news, dad, Kara and Kenan lost everything. All belongings, all cars, the bait camp, everything. Bolivar Peninsula has been devistated by this storm. My dad is heartbroken. I know that this is going to be a long hard rebuild but I have faith in my dad, he is the strongest man I know and will come out on top.


Please continue to pray for my family and thank you for being part of our life!

I leave you with some pictures taken 11 hours after Hurricane Ike hit Bolivar.

No comments:

Post a Comment