Happy 10 month birthday to my beautiful baby girl. It's hard to believe that in just 2 short months you will be a year old. You are so amazing, your personality is so distinct, you are happy and beautiful and just perfect. Your favorite things to do are dance, row your boat, talk, give mommy big kisses, play with daddy, cuddle and eat. You love to clap, click your tongue, blow through pursed lips , and make a pop sound with your mouth. Daddy and I call these your super baby tricks because you do them on command. Your a big talker too! You say mama and dada distinctively as well as nana(nurse) and dog. You love to eat and are eating anything and everything. Just today you had miso soup, yakisoba and seaweed salad. Your over the boring puree meals and object when I try to feed you. You have 3 bottom teeth and another on the way but no top teeth. Your a ham and love to smile and flirt with strangers. You crawl everywhere and are beginning to pull up.
Your amazing, my heart swells when I think of you and is heavy when I realize just how fast this year has gone by.
Happy 10 month birthday baby girl. You are loved.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Aw, Happy 10 months, K! We miss you guys!
ReplyDelete