Our Sweet Daughter, Kinley Brianne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hello Baby!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Kinley's 10 Month Stats

Kinley had her 9 month well check today. Yes, I know, she is 10 months and 1 week, we rescheduled her 9 month well check due to her ear/sinus infections that lasted through December. She is a big healthy gal and was excited to see the pedi again (4th time in 1.5 months!) Here's the rundown:

Weight: 21 lbs 5 oz - 95%
Height: 27 inches - 25%

She is meeting and exceeding all of her milestones includiing crawling, babbling, pulling up, eating table foods and lots of other fun baby stuff.

Here's a pic from her quick 10 month shoot:



What can I say, she's a gal on the move.

More to come!

Love,
K

1 comment:

  1. I think that's one of the cutest baby tushies I've ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete