Our Sweet Daughter, Kinley Brianne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hello Baby!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Just Warming Up

The weather has been exceptionally bearable the past few weeks. Don't get me wrong, there is snow and temps are below 70 (huh, more like below 35) but the sun has been out, the days are getting longer and it's just been not too bad.

Kinley and I have been staying busy. We joined a playgroup, visit the library, do grocery shopping, take walks to the park and a few other exciting things. I have picked back up with bikrahm yoga and Greg and I are planning on joining the gym soon.

I never posted pictures of our first 'big' snow. Unfortunatley I did not get any of Kinley due to her sinus/ear infection and lack of snowsuit desire.


Our street


Kadey checking it out


Street


Our Bungalow

1 comment:

  1. Your place looks cute!! Kadey looks adorable in her little sweater. :)

    ReplyDelete