Our Sweet Daughter, Kinley Brianne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hello Baby!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Stop and take a breath...

It's been a crazy week. Helloooo 2010! We are back in Michigan, freezing our bumpkins off. Greg threw his back out twice this week. He has been out of commission all week. Kinley has ANOTHER double ear infection and a slight sinus infection. We're back on a stronger antibiotic which causes an upset tummy and a pretty horrific diaper rash. I've been pretty stressed, frustrated, and blah this week. Thankfully tomorrow is a new day!

Ahh, I feel better now that I got some of that out.

Good news: Miss K is ALL OVER THE PLACE! I'll post a video this week. I'm also going to get a few of our Florida pics up. So there... good stuff is coming!

Have a good night, I'm off to enjoy my date with Ben & Jerry's.

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment